EXPERIENCE HIGH COUNTRY SENIOR CITIZENS
We Believe In You
Our mission is to promote and maintain the enjoyment, well-being, dignity, pride, and independence of senior citizens in Dubois, Wyoming and the surrounding areas. Through creative programs and services we provide participants opportunities and resources in the areas of physical and mental health, nutrition, recreation and education. Our ultimate goal is to enhance the quality of life for older citizens by establishing atmosphere of acceptance and enrichment in a multi-purpose resource center while enabling them to remain in their own residences as long as possible as opposed to premature institutionalization.
We believe that:
1. Older adults are a valuable asset to the community.
2. Enjoyment is a vital part of the aging process.
3. Older adults should have opportunities for enrichment.
4. Social interaction and friendship opportunities are important components of successful aging.
5. No senior shall be turned away for inability to pay.
6. The High Country Senior Center prohibits discrimination in any program or activity on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, political belief, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, culture or associational preference.
What We Offer In-House
Home Delivered Meals & Public Transportation
Curbside Meal Pickup
In-house Dining Experience
Make a Difference
We rely on support from people like you to create sustainable change in the Dubois area. By having a steady flow of donations from our generous donors, we are able to focus on what matters the most: helping the seniors in our community. Your gift has the ability to change the lives of our seniors, so start making a difference in their world today.
It is so easy to fall into a pattern of apathy as we go through our lives. Our organization was born out of a commitment to stop passing over the real problems of humanity, and deal with them head on. We have set out to aid those who need it the most. High Country Senior Citizens is here to help, get in touch with us today to see how you can make a difference as well.